which serve to capture and grind food. The spider grabs its prey with its hook-shaped chelicerae.
What are harmful:
All spiders, let alone tarantulas, are poisonous. The poison is closely related to digestion, which is external in these animals. That is, the spider immobilizes the victim with poison and with additional digestive enzymes digests the victim in it, and then sucks out the resulting gruel. Therefore, it is simply impossible to remove the poisonous glands. Even if the spider survives, it will soon starve to death, and this is not the best fate. In some spiders, the toxicity of poison does not exceed that of a wasp, and does not pose a danger when bitten, but there are also toxic species, whose poison may not kill, but provide trouble for the rest of their lives. However, even to a rather harmless poison, a person can have an allergy, which in turn can lead to rather sad consequences, because a spider can have about two thousand different toxins in the poison, and one is enough to cause death